+ Website Redesign
Design & Development
Analytics & Insights
All Good, formerly known as Elemental Herbs, required a website redesign that would effectively communicate their new brand name and look. The website would need to drive awareness of the brand’s name change, showcase the updated product look, guide existing customers to the new site, and provide optimal means to facilitate purchase conversions.
Pure Strategic developed a transitional strategy to minimize the loss of traffic and revenue from All Good’s existing site, Elemental Herbs. To redesign the new website, the Pure Strategic team created an original template that would improve the user experience and optimize conversions. In parallel, Pure Strategic developed a comprehensive plan to drive e-commerce revenue in order to meet All Good’s goals. Once the new site was live, the Pure Strategic marketing team executed a launch campaign employing All Good’s various marketing channels to continue to drive conversions and revenue.
- Developed and implemented site transition strategy
- Established and executed e-commerce revenue plan
- Redesigned website to communicate new brand look and feel
- Selected photographic assets to showcase new branding
- Optimized and maintained new website
- Launched and carried out promotion strategy
- Established and executed email growth strategy
- Provided social media marketing support
- Implemented paid search strategy and tactics
- Reported on conversions and revenue
Pure Strategic has helped us more than double our online business in one year. Their approach is methodical and measurable, and they are really fun to work with. Chris took the time to get to know All Good’s culture and to dive deep into our goals and aspirations so that he could lead his team in best representing us in the digital space. They are dedicated and hardworking, and they know what it takes to get the job done!— Caroline Duell, All Good Products Founder and President