Drive traffic that fuels your business
CPC, PPA, ROAS — The world of digital marketing has its own language, and we’re fluent in it so you don’t have to be. Our highly-specialized digital marketing team offers diverse experience, creative ingenuity, and the instantaneous adaptability it takes to turn “Click here to learn more!” into “Thank you for your purchase.”
Marketing is more than amplifying a message and promoting a product or service. It entails the art of highlighting the features and benefits of your offering and the know-how to reach the consumers that are in need of your product or service. With this knowledge, and our experience, a strategy is formed and the marketing and advertising plan is put in motion. Each effort must serve a purpose, and must be associated with a clearly-defined measure of success.
At Pure Strategic, we focus our marketing and advertising efforts to support the three stages of a consumer experience:
Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention
- Acquisition – In the Acquisition stage, we are focused around expanding the reach of your brand and informing a likely audience about the product or service that you offer. It’s important to pique interest and direct them towards an appropriate conversion funnel.
- Conversion – In the Conversion stage of marketing, we focus on highlighting the features and benefits of your offering. Once in the conversion funnel, the messaging becomes more direct, increasing our opportunities to build value and drive trial.
- Retention – Retention efforts are key to the long-term success of your business. They are directed towards individuals that have already tried your product or service. Now that they are customers, we want to make sure that they receive the full benefit from your offering, and make it easy to share their positive experience with their friends & family, and on their social network.
- Conceiving fresh, unique ways to increase exposure and brand desire
- Email acquisition and marketing
- Customizing and managing brand ambassador and advocacy programs
- Social media content creation and management
- Building and managing brand loyalty programs
- Original content marketing
- Paid search and display advertising
- Remarketing and retargeting
- Merchant feed management
- Affiliate marketing
- Analytics, tracking and reporting on all efforts